Saturday, October 6, 2012

Everyday is a day to be thankful.

I am thankful for so much today. I am thankful for travel to places that allow me to open my eyes and reflect on what I have and where I come from. I am thankful for the talented people I surround myself with, both friends and family, you continue to amaze and astound me on a daily basis. I am thankful for my education that has brought me to where I am today. I am thankful for the ability to find
 humility, grace and strength when under the stresses and pressures life throws me. I am thankful for epiphanies abroad and taking nothing for granted. I am thankful for being a free and educated woman passionate about many causes. I am thankful for love, especially for the self, for it weren't for love of myself , I would not be able to show so much love to those I surround myself with. Happy Thanksgiving, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment